Buhl Regional Health Foundation Scholarships
The Buhl Regional Health Foundation provides scholarships to students pursuing careers in health-related fields. We believe that by supporting students in the health care profession, it will enable them to grow and develop skills that will contribute to the overall health and well-being of the community.
The BRHF 2021 Scholarship Applications Portal will open on December 1, 2021.
Before You Begin:
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the Buhl Regional Health Foundation’s service area
- Be pursuing a registered nurse degree and/or bachelor’s degree or higher in a health related field
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for the 2022-2023 academic year at an accredited college, university or school of nursing
You Will Need
- Student I.D. number
- Two letters of reference. One must be from a high school teacher, guidance counselor, coach, or a college professor.
- Copy of current complete transcript from institution student is presently attending
- Completion of online essay
- To complete the application process, applicants must create an online user account via the BRHF Online Scholarship Portal
- Applicant must complete all application questions as well as provide all required information and uploads to be considered for the scholarship. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. All applications must be accepted by 11:59 p.m. on February 15, 2022. No late applications will be accepted.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email by the end of March 2022. If there is an awards ceremony at the high school, BRHF staff may attend to present the award.
- Scholarship checks, in the amount of $5,000, will be prepared and made payable directly to the college or university by June 30, 2022. The Student I.D. and student name will be referenced in the memo on the check to be applied to the student’s tuition for the upcoming semester/year. Funds cannot be used to pay an outstanding balance.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please click on the Scholarship Portal button below or here.Scholarship Portal