Buhl Regional Health Foundation Scholarships
The BRHF Scholarship Applications Portal will opens on February 1, 2020
(3) $1,000 One-year Scholarships are Available for High School Seniors
(4) $3,000 One-year Scholarships are Available for College Students
Before You Begin:
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the Buhl Regional Health Foundation’s service area
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in a health related field
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Be enrolled as a full-time college student for the 2020-2021 academic year at an accredited college or university
You Will Need
- Student I.D. number
- Two letters of reference from college professor, high school teacher, or guidance counselor
- Copy of current complete transcript from institution student is presently attending
- Completion of online essay
- To complete the application process, applicants must create an online user account via the BRHF Online Scholarship Portal
- If you are a returning applicant, please have your User ID and Password (If you forgot your password, a reset option exists on the Logon Page)
- Applicant must complete all application questions as well as provide all required information and uploads to be considered for the scholarship. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. All applications must be accepted by 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2020. No late applications will be accepted.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified and/or receive their award letters by May 29, 2020. If there is an awards ceremony at the high school, college or university, BRHF staff may attend to present the award.
- Scholarship checks will be prepared and made payable directly to the college or university in June 30, 2020. The Student I.D. and student name will be referenced in the memo on the check to be applied to the student’s tuition for the upcoming semester/year. Funds cannot be used to pay an outstanding balance.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please click on the Scholarship Portal button below or here.Scholarship Portal