Buhl Regional Health Foundation Online Grant Portal
Before You Begin:
- The applicant must be a tax exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. More Information
- The proposed grant request should align with the BRHF’s mission and focus areas: “Addressing Mental and Physical Health Needs” and “Access to Healthcare”. More Information
- Applicants must be within the BRHF’s geographical service area and the original coverage footprint of Sharon Regional Health System. More Information
You Will Need
- Contact information (you will enter this into the application)
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) (you will enter this into the application)
- IRS Determination Letter (as proof of 501(c)(3) status) (you will upload this into the application)
- If you are a returning applicant, please have your User ID and Password (If you forgot your password, a reset option exists on the Logon Page)
- Please understand that we have exclusions for grant use
- Video tutorials for the grant application process can be seen here
- The complete BRHF Grant Review Cycle can be viewed here.
- Our links to resources may be helpful when compiling data and research.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please click on the Grant Portal button below or here.