Buhl Regional Health Foundation Online Grant Portal
The focus of the Spring 2022 Grant Cycle’s funding will be on programming directly related to decreasing obesity, improving men’s and women’s health, and cancer-related initiatives. Grant applications that impact these focus areas will be given priority. We encourage collaborative partnerships and programs that invest in all people. Grants will be awarded in March 2022.
Before You Begin:
- The applicant must be a tax exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. More Information
- The proposed grant request should align with the BRHF’s mission and focus areas: “Addressing Mental and Physical Health Needs” and “Access to Healthcare”. More Information
- Applicants must be within the BRHF’s geographical service area.
You Will Need
- Contact information (you will enter this into the application)
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) (you will enter this into the application)
- IRS Determination Letter (as proof of 501(c)(3) status) (you will upload this into the application)
- If you are a returning applicant, please have your User ID and Password (If you forgot your password, a reset option exists on the Logon Page)
- Please understand that we have exclusions for grant use
- Video tutorials for the grant application process can be seen here
- The complete BRHF Grant Review Cycle can be viewed here.
- Our links to grant seeking resources may be helpful when compiling data and research.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please click on the Grant Portal button below or here.