*Please note: With the current crisis showing many emergency needs, the Buhl Regional Health Foundation has made Funding Strategy changes. We have decided to not open the Fall 2020 grant cycle that would have started to accept applications in June of 2020, but rather resume our next grant cycle which we will accept LOI’s beginning December 14, 2020 for funding Spring of 2021. This will allow our Foundation to focus and meet COVID-19 Emergency Needs over the next several months.*
Buhl Regional Health Foundation Online Grant Portal
Before You Begin:
- The applicant must be a tax exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. More Information
- The proposed grant request should align with the BRHF’s mission and focus areas: “Addressing Mental and Physical Health Needs” and “Access to Healthcare”. More Information
- Applicants must be within the BRHF’s geographical service area and the original coverage footprint of Sharon Regional Health System. More Information
You Will Need
- Contact information (you will enter this into the application)
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) (you will enter this into the application)
- IRS Determination Letter (as proof of 501(c)(3) status) (you will upload this into the application)
- If you are a returning applicant, please have your User ID and Password (If you forgot your password, a reset option exists on the Logon Page)
- Please understand that we have exclusions for grant use
- Video tutorials for the grant application process can be seen here
- The complete BRHF Grant Review Cycle can be viewed here.
- Our links to grant seeking resources may be helpful when compiling data and research.
Whether you are a new or returning user, please click on the Grant Portal button below or here.