The Buhl Regional Health Foundation along with our community has identified several important focus areas pertaining to the health related grants we provide. The focus of the Fall 2021 Grant Cycle’s funding will be on programming directly related to decreasing obesity, improving men’s and women’s health, and cancer-related initiatives. Grant applications that impact these focus areas will be given priority. We encourage collaborative partnerships and programs that invest in all people. Grants will be awarded in September 2021.
BRHF Strategic Plan, Goals and Objectives
- Improve access to health care that addresses the physical and mental health needs of the residents in the BRHF area
- Strengthen the capacity of community non-profit agencies to improve community health and wellbeing
- Strengthen the capacity of BRHF to be the catalyst for improving health and community wellbeing
The mission of the Buhl Regional Health Foundation is to identify and address the diverse health care needs of the greater Sharon regional area. Among the Foundation’s primary objectives will be the promotion of collaborative partnerships and programs, capacity building, and grants which will focus on and invest in all people impacted by health-related needs. We would request measurable results and analytics.
Working Together for Community Wellbeing
- Embrace and drive change
- Build open and honest relationships through communication
- Welcoming innovative approaches to health and community wellbeing
- Challenge assumptions
- Meaningful change