The Letter of Inquiry (LOI) allows us to understand your vision, goals, and plans for fund usage. It should provide us with an overview of your proposal, objectives, timeframe, and measurement criteria. You will supply this information when you apply online. You may want to assemble the following before applying:
- Your Project Name
- Your Project Summary (usually one statement)
- A description of community need and how it aligns with the BRHF’s mission and focus areas
- An overview of the project including timeframe, goals and objectives
- Projected outcomes and plans to monitor effectiveness
- The total cost of the project, any funding received from other sources, and the amount requested from BRHF.