Apply for a grant
Welcome to the Buhl Regional Health Foundation Online Grant Portal. Please review the information below in order to apply for a grant.
Before You Begin
You Will Need
- Contact information (you will enter this into the application)
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) (you will enter this into the application)
- IRS Determination Letter (as proof of 501(c)(3) status) (you will upload this into the application)
- If you are a returning applicant, please have your User ID and Password (If you forgot your password, a reset option exists on the Logon Page)
The Buhl Regional Health Foundation will not fund:
- For-profit entities
- Lobbying/political campaigns
- Debt reduction/existing financial obligations
- Foreign operations or expenditures
- Fundraising event sponsorship
- Membership in civic organizations
- Endowment support
This is not an exclusive list. Our staff, Grants Committee and Board of Directors will determine all inclusions and exclusions.
Video Tutorials for the Grant Application Process
Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Explanation
The Letter of Inquiry (LOI) allows us to understand your vision, goals, and plans for fund usage. It should provide us with an overview of your proposal, objectives, timeframe, and measurement criteria. You will supply this information when you apply online. You may want to assemble the following before applying:
- Your Project Name
- Your Project Summary (usually one statement)
- A description of community need and how it aligns with the BRHF’s mission and pillars
- An overview of the project including timeframe, goals and objectives
- Projected outcomes and plans to monitor effectiveness
- The total cost of the project, any funding received from other sources, and the amount requested from BRHF
Additional information about the Grant proposal process and cycle, plus eligibility and exclusions.
More about our funding priorities and focus areas can be found on our Grant Priorities Page.
Review a list of resources to help our community partners as well as grant applicants in research and data gathering.
Ready to apply? Follow the button below to be directed to our online Grant Portal.