The Buhl Regional Health Foundation along with our community has identified several important focus areas pertaining to the health-related grants we provide.
BRHF Strategic Plan, Goals and Objectives
- Improve access to health care that addresses the physical and mental health needs of the residents in our service area
- Strengthen the capacity of community non-profit agencies to improve community health and wellbeing
- Strengthen our capacity to be a catalyst for improving health and community wellbeing
- Do everything with integrity
- Embrace and drive change
- Build open and honest relationships through communication
- Welcome innovative approaches to health and community wellbeing
- Challenge assumptions
- Strive for meaningful change
The mission of the Buhl Regional Health Foundation is to identify and address the diverse health care needs of our service area. Among the Foundation’s primary objectives will be the promotion of collaborative partnerships and programs, capacity building, and grants which will focus on and invest in all people impacted by health-related needs. We would request measurable results and analytics.
Working Together for Community Wellbeing
The recipient(s) of the OPTIMIZING THE HEALTH OF OUR CHILDREN grant will…
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the community.
- Predominantly serve children with demonstrated health disparities or unmet health needs.
- Actively develop strong, cross-sector community partnerships.
- Address children’s health or well-being and/or increase their access to necessary health services.
- Have a clear plan for sustainability beyond the grant period.
Additional information about the Grant proposal process and cycle, plus eligibility and exclusions.
How to Apply
More on the grant process, LOI’s, eligibility, and how to submit an application can be found on the Apply for a Grant page.
Review a list of resources to help our community partners as well as grant applicants in research and data gathering.
Ready to apply? Follow the button below to be directed to our online Grant Portal.