The Buhl Regional Health Foundation is offering a four-part workshop series, taught by our Executive Director, Jennifer Barborak. The sessions will focus on the basics of grant writing and specifics for non-profit organizations that plan to apply for funding to address community health and wellbeing through The Buhl Regional Health Foundation within the next year.
GRANT WRITING WORKSHOP
April 20 & 27 and May 4 & 11, 2022
10 am – 12 pm
Buhl Regional Health Foundation
1955 Shenango Valley Freeway, Hermitage, PA
THINGS TO KNOW
- There is no fee to participate in this workshop series.
- The class is limited to 15 participants and will be a hybrid of in-person/remote.
- 5 attendants may attend in-person in our conference room and 10 via zoom.
- Seats will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. (Register early to choose if you prefer to attend in-person or remotely.)
- No more than 2 people per agency may participate.
To register for this Grant Writing Workshop Series, please provide your name, organization, title, email address, and, phone number to Donna Smith by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Buhl Regional Health Foundation at 878-202-4149.
The workshop has passed, but you may view recordings of the sessions right here on our website! Click here to get started.